Preago: Product requirements and architecture research group
The name Preago can be expanded to “Product requirements and architecture research group”. The main efforts of Preago are in the areas of requirements and software architectures, particularly in the complexities related to the transfer of relevant design information from one to the other. We are interested in the development of software or software intensive products and service products, especially specialising in the cases where variability is of importance.
The main lines of research of Preago and the more detailed topics can be described as:
Flexible RE practices to ensure and evaluate value throughout product development.
- Identification of potential customer and user value to be provided
- Combining user-centred and usability design with RE
- Linking RE and testing & quality assurance
Methods for managing software variability at architectural level based on modelling of variability.
- Best practices for SPF approach and variability management
- Conceptual foundation (ontologies) for modelling variability rigourously
- Quality attribute variability, e.g., trust related / security
- Prototype tool support for modelling, configuring and evaluation of configurations